Welcome and thank you for choosing Inner Peace Acupuncture! We want to reassure first time patients that acupuncture is safe and, by and large, painless. Most people experience acupuncture with an overall sense of relaxation and well being. To help serve you better we have listed some guidelines and office policies.
* Please eat 1 to 2 hours prior to your appointment time.
* Please fill out forms and bring them with you to your first appointment.
* Please come in 10 minutes before your appointment to complete your Health & Medical History Questionnaire if you have not completed it.
* Please wear loose fitting clothes if possible.
* Your initial visit will last approximately 1 1/2 hours. This time will be spent interviewing you regarding your medical history and primary complaint, conducting a physical examination bases on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Japanese Acupuncture, and Performing a course of treatment.
* Additional visits last approximately an hour and will focus on continued treatment. Please let us know if you have experienced any health related changes between appointments so we can better customize your sessions.
* Initial Visit $85
* Follow-up appointments $60
* Community Clinic $25
* B12 Injection $20 or series of 3 ($50)
*MIC Injection w/B6 & B12 for weight loss $25 or series of 4 ($90)
*Pain Injection (Traumeel/Arnica) $35
*Facial Injections for wrinkles $
*Scar Injections $
* Accepted Payment Methods: Cash Credit Cards
* Insurance for Acupuncture will be accepted this summer!
Cancellation and Lateness Policy:
* If you are unable to keep your appointment and need to reschedule or cancel for any reason, we ask that you call, text, or email us at least 24 HOURS prior to your scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a $35 charge for your appointment. If you are 20 minutes or more late your appointment may be cancelled.